Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Internet is still broken

I have done a bunch of really beautiful cards, and zipped up some files for you all to download, but I still can't get anything uploaded. I try and try for hours while I do other things, but they always fail not matter where I try to upload them to. Pages also still take forever to load, and frequently have no graphics on them unless I refresh them a bunch of times.

Lately I have been doing a lot of coloring with water color pencils and one of those paint brushes that holds water in the handle. It's quite fun! I tried my Copics on some of my Just Rite stamps, but I can't get fine enough detail with them. I think I should have gotten the original rather than the sketches, because I am trying to get really fine details. Does anyone know if you can put the fine nibs into the sketches?

No comments: