Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, December 30, 2011

More goodies, this time at Hobby Lobby

We don't have any Hobby Lobbys in Maine, but I finally got to one in Webster, NY. I got two more binding things for my Cinch. I finally found Spellbinders tags three, now I only need tags two. There was a Christmas letterpress set on clearance, so I got that as well.

Then, I have always wanted some Graphic 45 stuff, and they had one of the paper packs I wanted the most, so I got that. I got seven more Copics, and two Anna Griffin card packs that I really wanted.

I also got a three cube high wire rack thing to hold 12 x 12 scrapbook paper with a 40% off coupon. I really needed that!

I am having a wonderful scrapping Christmas vacation!

No comments: