Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Napkin Fold Card with Spellbinders and Marianne Creatables


I made this card from this Stampartic tutorial. I decided to put the napkin fold inside a card rather than using it alone. I made the napkin fold the same size as the tutorial, then cut the card out of a 6 1/2" square, and a 6 1/2" x 7" square. I scored the larger square at 6 1/2" and 6 3/4", and glued the larger piece to the smaller one, since I didn't have any paper large enough to make a 6 1/2" square card.

The white paper is a linen textured CS from my stash, the flowered paper is from Walmart, and the yellow paper is moire textured paper I bought at an art supply shop. So far, I have never seen an MS punch around the page in a local store, so I used one of her border punches to make the paper look like lace. The die cuts are Spellbinders and Marianne Creatables Anja Corners. The Butterfly and the diecut inside are K & Co.

No comments: